COVID-19 Hygiene Flashcards
9 simple flashcards to teach hygiene in the context of COVID-19. Wash your hands! Wear a mask!
The nine short phrases in this set are the basic instructions for practising good hygiene provided by national health organizations.
The “Regional Spelling” option offers a choice between British and American English. This affects only one phrase on the labels and word cards:
- British English: Use hand sanitiser.
- American English: Use hand sanitizer.
All the other text and all the image cards are exactly the same.
I put together the flashcards in this set with images from the Noun Project, a really wonderful source of icons to illustrate information. Many health organizations use similar icons, so the style should be familiar to most students.
If you’re looking for more printable resources, government websites are a great source of teaching materials:
Australia’s Department of Health
- Coronavirus campaign resources (posters, video, radio, and factsheets)
- Good hygiene for coronavirus (short video)
Government of Canada and provincial health departments
- Coronavirus disease awareness resources (posters, video, audio, and factsheets)
- Public Health Ontario factsheets (several posters available in multiple languages)
- Reduce the spread of coronavirus: wash your hands (poster available in multiple languages)
US Center for Disease Control
- Coronavirus Disease Print Resources (available in multiple languages)
COVID-19 Hygiene Flashcards Word List
- avoid crowds
- clean high-touch objects
- cover your cough
- don't touch your face
- stay apart
- stay home
- use hand sanitizer
- wash your hands
- wear a mask
Claudia Ruberte –
i love it
hana park –
Koen Van den Dungen –
Great 🙂 very helpful. thank you very much.!
ok. thanks a lot
excellent flashcards for promoting health.
Really good for practice imperatives.