Printable Christmas Cards
20 different card designs in three sizes.
Bring holiday cheer to the ESL classroom! Print these simple Christmas cards and give your students the chance to write holiday greetings to classmates, friends, and family.
There are 20 different templates in this set. Each card contains a festive or wintery image such as Santa, presents, snow, mittens, carollers, or cocoa. All the super cute images come from the Noun Project.
As well, each card contains the words “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays”. There is enough space to write either names or a short message on the front of the card, depending on which size set you print.
Large size cards:
- No cutting is required, just that one careful fold
- The blank interior leaves the most space for younger students to write.
Medium size cards:
- Cutting and folding required.
- To separate cards cleanly, it’s best to use a paper cutter!
- This size suits students who are comfortable with writing smaller letters.
Small size cards:
- Cutting, but no folding required.
- These cards are like postcards, with no verso image.
- Make nice gift tags! Adjust your printer layout to print 2 pages (8 cards) per sheet for even smaller tags.
Two cards per page. Cut in half, then fold. The small image appears on the back of each card when folded. TIP: Use a paper cutter for a clean and tidy cut!
One card per page. No cutting, just print then fold in half. The small upside-down image will appear right-side-up on the back of the card.
Printable Christmas Cards Word List
- Christmas lights
- teddy bear
simple, cute, doesn’t take up so much ink to print
Marta Kupiec –
Wonderful! Thank you very much.
vam barreda –
So cute! Love these and were great for writing notes on to my class
Ah, that’s so sweet!
JUAN G DELA CRUZ –