Can’t see the download links?
The links to download flashcards do not show up when ad blocking software is running. To see the download links, deactivate your ad blocker and refresh the page.
Ad blocker off, still can’t see the download links?
After turning off any ad blocking software, you can try these steps:
- refresh the page once or twice
- clear the browser cache (NOTE: you will lose saved passwords, favourite sites, etc.)
- use a different web browser (one without ad blockers)
- go to a different flashcard set page to see if the links are there; if not, check your ad blocker settings again
Why must I view ads to get the content?
Simply put, running a website costs money. Without the revenue from advertisements, we could not pay for the domain name, web hosting and server costs, or the time it takes to create flashcards, manage content, and maintain the site. If we didn’t earn money to cover our costs and make a bit of a living, we’d have to close the website altogether.
How to download flashcards:
- Go to a flashcard set page.
- Scroll down past the word list to the “Download” heading.
- You will see three icons next to three text links: “Small Flashcards”, “Medium Flashcards”, and “Large Flashcards”.
- Click the text link or the icon to download the corresponding set.