This set has 27 different black and white Christmas coloring pictures, all great for making greeting cards.
Use Christmas Coloring Pictures to Make a Dictionary
- Print out several copies of the small set of pictures.
- Cut the pictures into squares.
- Have students choose 5 to 10 pictures each.
- Let students color their pictures for homework.
- Students then glue their pictures into a notebook.
- Lower level students can label the pictures. Higher level students can write an example sentence for each word.
Variation: Have students paste their pictures onto a large sheet of red or green paper. Label the images or write sentences. Decorate the classroom with Christmas “dictionary posters”
Set of 17 Cards:
- Christmas tree
- gingerbread boy
- gingerbread girl
- gingerbread house
- toy bear